All photography provided by my clients
Since 2004, I have had the pleasure and joy of conducting bespoke wedding ceremonies in Australia.
My mission is to provide couples with a bespoke wedding ceremony that reflects their unique relationship. It is my intention to provide professional, punctual and reliable services together with great personal care and support throughout the wedding preparation phase and on the big day itself.
What I offer
- several personal meetings.
- all required paperwork and submission of documents to relevant Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- samples of ceremonies.
- library of poetry and readings.
- alternative ceremonies (such as themed or spiritual content).
- advice on use of symbols and rituals.
- advice on inclusion of children and family or friends in ceremony.
- full wedding rehearsal.